Application and Technical Management
The greatest concern of any organisation thinking of Open Source solutions is the availability of support and professional management. At Openlabs we understand your support needs and our dedicated Application and Technical management experts are happy to help you.
Given below is a brief about our support policy for 2010.
To Purchase Support
- Existing Customers
- If you are an existing Openlabs customer/partner and you are looking forward to purchasing professional support, you can calculate your support prices from your partner portal and hence confirm the order online. (Direct Link) You will be sent an automated support contract which needs to be signed and sent back and the Invoice hence generated could be paid online. You could sign up for our support in as low as five minutes.
- New Customers
- If you would like to purchase support for Open ERP/Tryton or specifically for any module Openlabs has developed, please contact our pre-sales team
Reporting Issues and Feature requests
- Existing Customers
- Reporting of bugs in our support system is available only for customer and partners who have either purchased a support pack, or is under the 15 day bug fix guarantee in an active project.
- To report the bug, please submit a support ticket from your (Openlabs account)
- "Note: Login Required"
- Free Community Support
- At Openlabs we believe that the best contribution to Free and Open Source Software(FOSS) can only be working, quality programs. As part of this strategy, we do NOT have marketing budgets, but instead these funds are utilised in contributing to open software and in trainings. These funds allow us to allocate our resources to fixing bugs of high priority for free. [Preference is always given to the modules/functionality developed by Openlabs]. This we believe in addition to improving open source benefits the many customers and partners who depend on us for supporting and maintaining their instances of the software.
- If you believe that there are bugs/feature requests which deserve our attention, please report them at the corresponding launchpad locations and write a mail to email@example.com with the bug number. Our support managers will consider your request and will update you if we consider the bug/feature request to satisfy the above criteria.